As per your statutory rights, you can choose a refund or exchange if an item has a major problem.
This is when the item:
- Has a problem that would have stopped someone from buying the item if they had known about it
- Is unsafe
- Is significantly different from the sample or description
- Doesn’t do what we said it would do, or what you asked for and can’t be easily fixed.
Alternatively, you can choose to keep the item and we will compensate you for any drop in value.
If the problem is not major, we will repair the item within a reasonable time. If it is not repaired in a reasonable time you can choose a refund or replacement.
In addition to your statutory rights, we offer a change of mind returns policy where the following conditions are met:
- The item must be unworn, unwashed and have the original tags still attached
- All returns must be made within 21 days of order date. Refund will exclude any postage costs. Due to hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns unless they are faulty. This does not affect your statutory rights.
For all online purchases that meet the returns requirements, simply call us and choose your preferred method of return from our options. In your return parcels, please include your original Packing List from your order ensuring you complete the form advising us of which items you are returning and the reason code. Once you have dropped your parcel off or had it collected, returns may take up to 2-7 business days to reach us. Note: Once received we’ll process your request within 3-5 business days. We will email you once your order has been refunded.
Please ensure you keep a copy of the return information which will be emailed to you including the tracking number, this is required if we need to track a return.